If you have not previously enrolled in PSB Online Banking, click on the "login button to the right and it will direct you to the Main page. On Main page at the top right is the Online Banking & Billpay login and password box. You will then click on the "First Time User" link. Please have your social security number and account number handy. You will then be guided through the enrollment process. Within the Internet Banking service you can start the Billpay enrollment process. Questions can be directed to (402) 296-BANK(2265).
PSB Online Service Banking
"PSB Online Banking" is a FREE service!
With "PSB Online Banking" you can:
- View all accounts you have with PSB
- Initiate Fund Transfers between accounts
- Make a Loan Payment
- Place a Stop Payment
- Fill out the "Open New Account" application if you are an existing customer.
- Fill out a Loan application
PSB Online Bill Pay
With "PSB Online Bill Pay" you can:
- Set up automatic payments for recurring bills with fixed amounts - like mortgage or cable TV.
- Make one-time payments for varying amounts at different times - like a phone or utility bill.
- Send "Overnight check" or "Same Day Billpay" options are available.
- Send payment to any company or individual in the U.S.
- Use of Popmoney (pay other people using e-mail or text message).
- Review pending payments you've scheduled and make changes or cancel them before they are sent.
Try our 24-hour telephone banking service at 296-4PSB(4772).
- Make account balance inquiries
- Determine the last six transactions on your account
- Verify deposit and check transactions
- Verify interest paid and earned information during tax time
- Transfer funds between designated checking, savings and loan accounts