- Commercial, Industrial, and Retail
Commercial Loan Officer
Agriculture Loan Officer
- Servicing Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Corporate Borrowers
- Financing for Fixed Assets, Inventory, Receivables, and Working Capital
- SBA Funding Source
- Home Improvement
- Boats and Recreational Vehicles
- Personal Expense
- Education Expenses
- Creditline - Bank overdraft protection on Checking Accounts
- Machinery & Equipment
- Real Estate
Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan can be your ticket to home remodeling, a child's education, or a new auto. As an alternative to conventional borrowing, you can use you home as collateral and obtain a loan based on the equity in your home. The amount of lendable equity in your home and your current income are the main factors in determining the amount of credit you can obtain. Use this formula to determine the amount of your lendable equity.
- Start with the appraised value of your home.
- Multiply by PSB's maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio; which is 80%.
- Subtract the balance remaining on your mortgage loan.
- Result represents amount of lendable equity available.
The loan officers at Plattsmouth State Bank will be more than happy to discuss your options on home equity loans. Generally speaking, if you have equity in your home and need to borrow money, a home equity loan is an excellent alternative to high interest rate consumer loans. Best of all, the interest on the equity loan may be tax deductible (you should consult your tax advisor concerning deductibility).
Plattsmouth State Bank prides itself on having flexible rates and terms. This "no hassle" lending also provides for a quick turn-around time. Please call Craig Wehrbein or Greg Schneider at (402) 296-2194 for more information.
Equal Housing Lender
|Back to Top|
PSB Creditline works directly with your PSB checking account by advancing money automatically into it whenever you need it. Funds are advanced in increments of $100 - up to your pre-approved credit limit. You write your own loan. Whenever you need the money.
Your PSB Creditline costs you nothing until you use. it. Repayment terms are very flexible - a minimum payment of 5% of your outstanding balance or $10, whichever is greater, will be automatically deducted from your checking account each month. You may repay the entire balance at any time or make additional monthly installments by mail or at any PSB location. You can even pay by phone.
Your monthly checking account statment will detail the activity of your PSB Creditline.
|Back to Top|
Plattsmouth State Bank is here to help the people in our community succeed. We offer competitive interest rates, repayment structures and schedules to fit the individual needs of our customers. Please come in and visit with one of our friendly loan officers and let us design a loan for you.
- Dave Steinkruger - Commercial Loan Officer
- Greg Schneider - Real Estate Loan Officer
- Rick Hagge - Agriculture Loan Officer
- Craig Wehrbein - Real Estate & Consumer Loan Officer
|Back to Top|
For more information about PSB Loan Products, please email us at Loan Products (Links to an e-mail)